Tuesday 24 June 2014

PhD Diary (30 day challenge)

Dear Diary,

Today has not been very productive. I know I have worked on three papers- compared to yesterday's two- but that is not nearly enough. I would rather be in bed or propped up in front of the television watching football... anywhere but this third floor library that I chose to get away from everybody. I guess my office mates are probably worried because they have not seen me in two days, but that is the least of my problems.

I can't see the big picture. Trust me, I have tried. I have been back for three weeks and it is taking longer than I expected to settle in. I guess I should think about graduation day. All this will pass and that day will surely come lol...

Why am I doing this again? It's not the toughest thing I have done in my life. Compared to undergrad and masters, it's probably the least challenging... or most challenging. I don't even know anymore.

Anyhow, I will be starting a 30 day challenge. 30 work days. 30 no excuse days...
So Help Me God.

Uchene

No comments:

Post a Comment