Thursday 19 January 2017

A Daughter's Affirmation




Allow me to reintroduce myself

I am a little girl who believes
I am a princess
Daughter of the King
Loved and cherished by Him
He would go any length for me
He gave everything for me
He gives all things to me
I am precious in His sight
Of more worth than gold and the most precious stones
Those can be bought with money
He paid for my sins with His very own life
I am beautiful
Fashioned by the greatest artist and sculptor of all
His brush strokes are intentional
Everything exactly right
And He calls me beautiful
I am heard
Though my voice is tiny and sometimes shaky
Even when all I have is silence
Or tears
He hears the innermost stirrings of my heart
The thoughts of my mind
And He answers
I am seen
When I am by myself, or in the midst of the multitude
When I feel alone or invisible
I am still seen
By He who saw me in the darkness of my mother’s womb
When I was yet a shapeless mass of cells
I am seen
By He who gave me form; who gave me life
Who gives me a future
I am led
By He who knows my future
I am known by God
How wonderful is that?
He knows my name
He cares
So I am bold as a Lion
Fearless
Full of Courage and Confidence
I soar as an Eagle
Focused, determined
I fly high
I am surefooted as a deer
I am a warrior
Victorious always
Because He is with me
Yes! The God of the Heavens and the Earth is with me
I am His
He is mine

2 Cor 6:18 And I will be your Father, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the LORD Almighty.
Psalm 45:13 The King's daughter is all glorious within; Her clothing is interwoven with gold.

References: This is just me reaffirming some of the things the Bible says about me.
Picture: https://uk.pinterest.com/explore/dad-quotes/


No comments:

Post a Comment