Monday 9 January 2017

The Great Beautiful Outside

Calabar, Nigeria

I fell in love with the beach a long time ago. I first went to the beach with my family for a Christmas family beach party when I was a little girl. Many years later, I went with my classmates (twice), a few very close friends and alone. I have been to the beach a lot more times, but these four were the most memorable. 

Until last week.

I remembered my love for the sea last week when I went on a solo vacation. I walked for hours on the beach, dipped my hands into the freezing water, sat on the sea stones, and just gazed across the water.

I fell in love again.

I was inspired.

And I remembered that some of the best times I have had were spent in the great beautiful outside. Some of my favourite pictures were taken outside.

So today, I was going through my photo library and saw some pictures I took in different beautiful places across Nigeria. Nigeria is beautiful and I want to see more and experience more of this beauty.

Warri, Nigeria

Warri, Nigeria

And most times, I don't even have to go far from home for the experience.

Image may contain: people standing, mountain, sky, outdoor and nature
Abuja, Nigeria

 
Calabar, Nigeria
I stayed indoors a lot last year.

William Shakespeare said the earth has music for those who listen.

I want to listen, I want to hear, I want to dance and make music of my own. 





2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it. Thank you very much for reading and commenting.

      Delete